If you are a Carpenter or Skilled Labourer and share our beliefs,
we want to hear from you!
Contact James Watts at Integrity Home and Cottage
418 Verulam Road (Highway 36), Unit C-6 Lindsay, ON. K9V 4R3
Fax (705) 328 1063
IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITIES FOR
CARPENTER AND SKILLED LABOURERS
We build Homes and Cottages!
We believe in craftsmanship.
We believe in doing more than what is expected.
We believe innovation. Finding a better way to do things is not an event, it is a way of life.
We believe in respecting the hopes and dreams of our clients and delivering a high quality product in a responsible and professional manner.
We believe in community. It takes a team to design and build great structures.
We believe in our people. We need to support them and give them the tools and resources so that we can create great homes and cottages.
Most importantly we believe in our future.
We are looking for people who share our beliefs and want to be part of our future.
Lindsay and surrounding area
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Under limited daily supervision and direction of the Crew Leader, you will perform general carpentry duties: this includes the skill, experience level and responsibility to properly rough frame, roof frame, timber frame, perform foundation and finish work as well as perform other construction related duties. You will be required to carry and move materials within the construction site and when transporting materials to and from work sites. You will also help to maintain a clean job site to ensure complete customer satisfaction and a safe workplace.
- Proficient in framing, foundation work, exterior finishes, general construction carpentry
- Perform general finish work in the alteration, repair, and maintenance of floors, roofs, walls, stairways, doors, windows and other structures
- Accurately Analyze Blueprints and plans
- Pays close attention to instruction
- Respects and deals well with authority; work well with others; able to work independently
- Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to apply judgment
- Can arrange personal transportation to and from the shop
- Able to work at heights
- Must provide own safety boots
- Able to lift weights up to 60 lb.
- Minimum of 3 Years carpentry experience
- Desire to become a licensed Carpenter
- Current Fall Protection
- Carpenters C of Q (Not required to apply)
- Valid "G" license
Company benefit plan offered.